ECI Update & NIGHT
Today we had the speech eval from ECI today. David does qualify for the program based on 3 or more months delay for his age. They weren't specific with how delayed they think he is.
Our coordinator also did more fine motor skill testing & wants to have the OT do an eval on him as well. The fine motor skills that he regularly does at home, he does well, but he had a hard time with her test objects - and he never stacks blocks. They don't like that. She said to see if I can get him to string Cheerios because that would help develop his fine motor skills.
The SLP wants to start therapy 2x week, starting with us & how we interact with him. She said we're making things to easy for him. I'll try to talk to the coordinator tomorrow & see what's next & when it will take place.
Tonight after brushing teeth, David & Mom went into the kitchen & I said, "Night, night, Dad!" Dad replied, "Night, night!" And David said, "Night!"

No comments:
Post a Comment