Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A No Picture Tuesday

Mom took no pictures today. I tried adding an old picture, but Blogger wouldn't let me do it anyway... It was a busy day of housework and snuggling (David still isn't feeling well - bad cough, runny nose). He didn't eat much all day, drank only a few sips of juice (and believe me, I tried to get him to drink all kinds of stuff!!!), and pinched his hand on Dad's keychain. The bathroom plumbing backed up again & David took it personally when I yelled, STOP just as he was stepping into the mess.

On the up side... we watched a movie showing us some new signs, one of which was "apple." Then about 2 hours later, David signed "apple." It took me a while to realize what he was doing, since he'd never done that one & his version is slightly different, but we went into the kitchen & got some applesauce, which he happily ate! I am so proud of his budding vocabulary, even if it's signs & I'm the only one who recognizes it!

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

I miss the pictures!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win