Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Dad's Training Week & David Update

Monday Dad got ABLS certified. Tuesday he got 4 CE hours at a seminar called, "All Stressed Up... And No Place to Go." hehehe.... Today and tomorrow, he's taking a class to get PALS certified (Pediatric Advanced Life Support). Friday, he will help set up for a Trauma Symposium and Saturday he will help register attendees and then get to attend himself! Then we're taking a vacation! At least he's home in the evening every night this week!

David is better, to some extent today. He had 4 d's and slept a lot. When he was awake he was fussy and clingy. He drank a little more, but the total was only about 12 oz. I don't know how to make him drink when he won't. I've tried all kinds of different drinks including Pedialite (which I really wish he would drink!) and popsicles with no luck. Anybody got tips, please leave them!!! I'm not sure if the bad day was him still not feeling good or if it was pain from yesterday's shots.

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Drinking is difficult even for adults when they don't feel well!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win