Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Are they all this cute?

Sometime I look at him and get overcome by how adorable he is. Do all parents feel this way? Did my parents feel this way when I was his age?

Tonight we went to Wednesday night church for the first time since David has been born! Mom went to Dobson's "Essentials of Discipline" class and David went to his class in the same room with the same teachers as Sunday morning. They said he did wonderfully!

We stopped by to visit Dad at the fire station on the way home. He was excited from a 2-alarm structure fire he'd just gotten home from! And we taped him on the 10pm news again!

I can't believe I have no comments on the Enchanted Rock entry!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girls, it doesn't matter if it is your first, second or third, each child is a beautiful gift from God. Your love for each child can take your breath away and I'm not even talking about Grandkids!! They can really blow you away!!!
Enjoy them!
LOVEmomma

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win