Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yes, I'm Bragging...

I usually don't photograph my groceries, though I read plenty of other blogs who do. They photograph all of the groceries they bought in a week's time and tell how they only paid $23 for $352 worth of groceries... or something like that. Well, today was just good enough that I found myself arranging items on the counter and running for my camera.

I got all of these things above at Walmart. Absolutely free. Yes, that's $0.00. Nada. Zip! Whoo-hoo!!! Happy dance! How, you ask? I spend a few minutes every day on those grocery blogs signing up for free samples. I've gotten all kinds of free sample products in the mail. And that's how I ended up with coupons for all these items absolutely free. The coupons were delivered right to my snail mail box. In case you can't make it out, that's Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal (one of David's favorites), DiGiorno Deep Dish personal size pizza, Ritz Crackerfuls, Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh Shaved lunch meat, Kraft 100 calorie packs of cheese bites, and Oscar Meyer Selects Bun Length Angus hot dogs. Not to bad, huh?

I think I did pretty good at Walgreen's, too. This is everything I got at WG. Bottom line, I spent $24.85 out of pocket. Sales, discounts, and coupons saved $35.05 off the bill. I took home $13.00 Register Rewards to use on my next purchase. I've heard others come out less OOP, but I was happy with it! The next trip to WG ought to be less OOP since I now have the RR's.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win