Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Goodwill Find of the Day

Today was Dad's follow-up appointment with the surgeon. Everything is healing nicely. The kids stayed with Grana so we enjoyed the outing... and the quiet! We had a nice lunch together and he was willing to go with me to the Goodwill Super Store! (It's so hard to go to Goodwill with 3 kids!) And here is the find of the day:

Metallic pink, fur lined Princess boots with glittery flowers that light up!!! For $3.00!!! They're the size larger than her summer shoes, so they should be fine when winter gets here. She has already declared, "Mama, I love these boots!" I have a feeling we'll be seeing them before winter.

And what's not to love???

I looked for some longer dresses for her, but they didn't have many dresses. I did get some little shorts to put under her dresses, though, so she won't look quite so much like a go-go dancer... except for the boots!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win