Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Morning Harvest

Look what I found this morning!!!! I had one more cherry tomato but I dropped it & a chicken pecked it before I could pick it up. Just yesterday, Grana asked me if I'd gotten any eggs yet. I told her, "Any day now..."

So this is my first chicken egg!!! Here it is compared to a store-bought, large egg. So I'd guess it's about medium grade and it's blue-green, so it must have come from one of the Easter egger hens. We're just believing that Blue Beard laid the egg, because she's our favorite.

Elizabeth asked when it was going to hatch. I told her this one is not going to hatch, because we're going to eat it. She replied, "I don't want to eat that egg!"

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win