Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Oh, there's talking. Constantly. And I've had a head & neck ache for 2 days now. So sorry, but I can't remember anything that's been said. Except that there was a lot said. I'm not kidding. A lot. And much of it was loud. Much louder than inside voices should be.

Rebekah got herself stuck in this position yesterday morning. Being the good mom that I am, I ran for my camera instead of helping her. Bad move, because after that she was fussy for a lot of the day. I'll have to move faster next time.

On another note, Dad's follow-up visit with his surgeon is today. Kids will go be loud at Grana's house & hopefully we'll get a good report from the dr.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win