I cleaned out her toy box tonight & put up all the rattles, teethers & baby toys. Then I cried.
So which photo do you think would be best for her 18-month prints?
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The third one down would be my choice for your prints. She looks like she is contemplating the world and ready to take it on! My favorite photo though is the last one.
They are all so pretty and tender.
As for the tears, I totally understand! Our youngest two are 9mon. and two years old.
It's all Yours God, Yours God, everything is Yours. From the stars in the sky to the depths of the ocean floor. It's all Yours God, Yours God, everything is Yours. You're the maker and keeper, Father and ruler of everything. It's all Yours.
8 comments:
The third one down would be my choice for your prints. She looks like she is contemplating the world and ready to take it on!
My favorite photo though is the last one.
They are all so pretty and tender.
As for the tears, I totally understand! Our youngest two are 9mon. and two years old.
Happy WW!
Beautiful shots and such sweet little ones! Hats off to you for doing the though job of a firefighters wife!
These are such pretty pictures! they grow up so fast, don't they? I like Picture #3 as well - although they are all good!
Cute lady bug dress. She is a cuttie pie
Excellent photography! I wonder why she seems to always have an open mouth.
I love the third one down! She has such a little personality - what a precious girl!
Beautiful pictures! I love the 3rd one down as well, but I think the one with her brother is the best.
The third one is precious!
Post a Comment