Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday!

I really did start this post on Tuesday, but I also apologize for the delay in getting it posted! Last week, as we headed to the North Place, we saw this beautiful scene of sunlight beaming through the clouds. David has been amazed by sights like this before and has noticed it in illustrated books as well. Upon seeing this sky, he commented,

"Look at those clumps of sun coming through the clouds!" I had my camera and hoped that I'd be able to capture the clumps of sun. I think it made a beautiful picture, don't you?

Another recent addition to his repertoire, "Oh, you missed that stop sign, Mom!" Grrr... There are some things that I wish he wouldn't learn! Guess it was about time, though. I remember my nephew, Andy, learning about red & green lights. He panicked one time when we turned under a red light. He didn't realize our light was green!

I overheard David playing with himself in the kitchen one afternoon. I couldn't help but giggle when I heard, "I'm a little bit fabulous."

Now, doesn't this face look like he was just caught pressing it up against a dirty fan that he was told not to touch. He thought I wouldn't see him. Well, actually I didn't see him do it, but the signs were obvious!!! (and hilarious!)


This is the handle to one of Elizabeth's Avent Trainer cups! David figured this out, then told us, "I'm a robot. I have one eye. Just like on Star Wars."

Now to catch up on some other posts... Read more tiny talk at Not Before 7, but don't forget to comment here before you take off! ; )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a funny boy! Love the robot eye, so imaginative!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win