And the Winner is...
I just wanted to thank everyone who entered my CPR Teddy Jr. giveaway! I had 38 entries and I loved hearing what you loved about the products. I wish I could give every one of you a free bear, but alas, I can't.
I used a random number generator to come up with the winner, commenter #29, Katy from Sycamore Stirrings. I have contacted her via her blog to see if she wants the Spanish or English version of CPR Teddy Jr. but haven't heard back from her yet...
From all the comments, it seems like CPR Teddy is new to many people. I can not brag enough about this bear. I hope you will seriously consider making CPR Teddy and/or CPR Teddy Jr. an addition to your home. Ordering is available 24/7 on our website: http://onemotherslove.com/
I found out this week that my deadline for pre-ordering CPR Teddy Jr. has been extended, so I'm extending my online sale, too! I hope to update our website this weekend to show the new deadline date of August 15, 2008, for the special low pre-order price on CPR Teddy Jr.
As a reminder:
CPR Teddy is the practice bear. You practice choking rescue and CPR skills on him as he talks you through the steps of each for both infant and child. Practice is encouraged at least once a quarter. Grandparents, baby sitters, and other caregivers can also practice on your bear. With a bear in your home, you can practice CPR as often as you think of it! Never practice CPR on a child and a CPR course with a certified instructor is still recommended.
Some hospitals are now giving the bears out to NICU patients and I've heard of one library who has a CPR Teddy available to check out.
CPR Teddy Jr. is not a practice bear, but a smaller, portable version. Junior is being regulated by the FDA and will talk you through the steps of CPR in an actual emergency. CPR Teddy Jr. will be released in December 2008, or earlier, and will be shipped at that time. The pre-order price of CPR Teddy Jr. on our website is considerably lower than the retail price will be later.
I also found out this week that Spanish CPR Teddy Jr. PROFESSIONAL is available to pre-order, as well. To order the Spanish bear, specify that at the check-out. Keep in mind that other language cartridges and CPR update cartridges will be available for CPR Teddy Jr. in the future!
Thank you, again, to everyone who participated in the giveaway and spread the word about it. I hope you will consider if your home needs a CPR Teddy and remember onemotherslove.com for all your future orders!

No comments:
Post a Comment