Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Works for Me: Practice!

Several of my commenters have mentioned how they've taken a CPR class in the past, but are not sure if they'd remember it if they needed to use it. I was the same way.
I've been practicing with my CPR Teddy bear for 2 years, now, and while I don't claim to be perfect by any stretch, I think I could handle performing CPR if I had to... not that I ever want to!
So, what works for me, to remember CPR skills, is practicing with my CPR Teddy!
Now, the little bear shown in this picture, is actually CPR Teddy Jr. He is not a practice bear, but is designed to walk you through the steps of infant or child CPR in an actual emergency! How cool is that?!? So if you freeze and can't remember, Junior will talk you through it! He's being released in December & I can't wait to get one in my hands.
I think these bears are one of the best inventions I have ever seen... so much that I'm now selling them on my website. But I'm giving away a CPR Teddy Jr. (to be delivered in December) right here on my blog this week! Click here to go to the giveaway post and enter to win!

Wow, it's been a while since I did a Works For Me Wednesday. I love this week's WFMW tip on the link there about keeping extra paint in jars. I'll have to do that with our extra paint!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win