Thursday, May 29, 2008

To Congratulate Andy...

To congratulate Andy on his high school graduation, all the family went out for a dinner at Red Lobster tonight:

Andy, Will & Jesse
Uncle Bubba & Aunt Wee
Andy's Uncle D & Family
Andy's Other Grandparents
Grandma & Grandpa
and our family.
You'd think at a dinner celebrating Andy, I would have taken a picture of him, right? Um... I knew I forgot something! I did get some cute pictures of the kids, though! : ) Here's Aunt Wee with all of her youngest nieces & nephews:
In every photo with Elizabeth, she was looking at Aunt Wee with admiration! How sweet!

Now, not quite so sweet was this creature that Grandpa found near our new house this morning! Actually, he found it where Dad & I had been collecting rocks just a few days ago!

In case you don't recognize him, it is a Copperhead... with it's head cut off. The third snake I have seen up there since construction started... and the second poisonous one! (and I have not seen a rattlesnake!) Aren't we blessed to live in a state that is home to so many venomous snakes?!
.
BTW, I'm going to post-date some entries, so scroll down (or click the links) to see some things that I forgot to blog earlier: Our Cubbies Party, The Splash Pad is Open!, and House Update with Sprinkler Pics.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win