Friday, May 02, 2008

This Week at the House!

I can not tell you how exciting it is to see work on the house starting!!!
This was Wednesday. The guys were building the forms for the foundation. Here's the stack of forms. Notice that they brought their own microwave to the site!

There were absolutely no workers at the site today (except for us). That was kinda disappointing. I raked up a ton of mesquite twigs. Dad dug a hole & worked on his signal mounting plan. He also found something interesting in his pile of railroad signals and is showing it to David...

A chicken snake curled up on one of the lenses!

Oh, the joys of country life!

This is what the house site currently looks like:

Rebar in the foreground is prepared to go into the piers. There are little orange flags all over the flat site, marking where the piers will be drilled.

Here's the fam resting in the shade while I walked around.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win