Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pray for the Chapman Family

I don't really get into celebrities like some people. I've even thought it silly of people who do. But looking back over my life, I can think of no single musical artist that has had a greater impact on my life than Steven Curtis Chapman. I've got more of his songs on my MP3 player than any other artist. His music has touched my life when I needed a lift, it has encouraged me, it has deepened my faith. His ministry to assist in caring for orphans inspires me.

If you listen to Christian music, you have probably already heard the news, but if not I urge you to add his family to your prayer list as they mourn the loss of their 5 year old daughter, Maria. This is an extremely difficult situation for their whole family.

Visit Steven Curtis Chapman's website.
Get to know Maria on SCC's blogsite.

In lieu of flowers, the family has requests gifts be given to a special fund at Shaohannah’s Hope.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win