Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Gas & Children in the Car


No, I'm not talking about children with gas! I'm talking about the gas pipeline that stopped drilling on Monday!
.
The pipeline has now been marked, so I guess when the ground dries up Mr. Driller will come back out.
.
We went up there Tuesday evening and took these photos.
.
.
.
.
.
It was Elizabeth's bedtime as we were in the car driving home & she started to get fussy. I'd much rather look like a goof ball than listening to crying for a few miles, so we sang a few rather energetic verses of Old McDonald to keep everyone happy.
.
I'm telling you, we were having quite a moving rendition of the song!
.
Then we met my cousin driving along the way... I just hope I wasn't looking like this when we passed each other...
.
Oh, the things you do for your kids... yep, and I took pictures of it! : )

1 comment:

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Love the photos!! So great!!
have a fantastic Mother's Day!!
Best,
Audrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win