Throwback Thursday: 1991
My sister-in-law just started looking for some baby pictures of my nephew... so here ya go!
I was a senior in high school when my first nephew and my first niece were born. Andy was born in September to my brother & SIL. Lauren was born in February to my sister & BIL. This year, they will both graduate from high school! I hope I can attend both of their graduations, but I don't know if I'll be able to get to California or not. Here they are at my graduation reception:
And just for kicks here is my group of friends... Just look at all that hair! (L-R) Janet, April, Stacy, Me, Rhonda
Wanna see some more big hair? Check for more in the Throwback Thursday posts over at the Pinks and Blues Girls Blog.

10 comments:
Time flies, doesn't it!? I was just reminiscing with my SIL about her baby shower for her first child 7 years ago... it seems like yesterday!
Love the graduation shot, too! Love the hair!
Happy TT!
Jane, Pinks & Blues
Very cute babies and I love the hair.
When DH and I started dating his older brother and his wife had there 2nd child, That little baby is graduating from high school this year. It seems like he was born just yesterday in some ways.
Happy TT
Wow.... BIG hair! I was having problems with Blogger. Couldn't get it to upload my photos. I'll try again tonight. We just got Lauren's senior picture proofs yesterday. She did one shot with a red fluffy drape just like my senior photo!
how fun to look back on old pics and reminisce. i hadn't heard of throwback thursday. i think i'm gonna have to dig out some old photos.
thanks for stopping by the other day. hope you'll visit again.
The years pass too quickly!
I wish you luck on getting to Cali for the ceremonies!
Amazing, how time just slips away, isn't it? My neice turned 21 this year and I remember the night she was born! Thanks for sharing your pics :)
Love your throwback pictures! Happy TT!!!
Love the BIG hair. My hairdresser (I've been going to her for over 25 years) told me last week that BIG hair is back! These words are magic for those of us with hair that doesn't naturally stay sleek and straight. We'll just have to see if she's right!
Sharon - Pinks & Blues Girls
Big hair might be back?! Oh glorious days! Although by the time the fashion comes from the east coast to Missouri it's 2 years too late!!
Those are GREAT photos!
haha! What great hair! Seriously..you just can't beat hair-dos like that! haha :)
Post a Comment