Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Here we are for another installment of Tiny Talk Tuesday - noticing and remembering the cuteness all week long!

Some things about David absolutely amaze me. His musical ability for one thing! He can carry a tune so well, he can sing whatever words he wants to, but I can always recognize the melody. MawMaw got him a little toy guitar weekend before last and he has now started strumming it in rhythm with his songs! He also plays Grandpa's upright piano in rhythm with his songs and can match with his voice any note you play.

David also loves to count and is now working on his 30's, though his 30 and his 40 sound the same. We're working on his pronunciation. He also counted backwards the other day (from 8 if I remember correctly), without missing any! And now for a few quotes...

Grandma has a very straight scratch on her arm that has a scab on it. David saw it and said, "Ouchy, Number One." (it really does look like a 1)

While sitting on the potty the other day, he was distracted so in reminding him what we were in there for, I pointed into the potty, to which David replied, "I TT on your finger!" I guess he got a kick out of my reaction, and now he teases that he's going to TT on my foot, on the cat, etc... (teasing is another new skill)

Sorry if this grosses you out, but I was explaining to him why the cat had thrown up one day (cat's tummy hurt like when David was sick) and he decided that the stuff was called "cat tummy poop".

He had a little trouble pronouncing the word "everything" this week, but was able to do it by the time Cubbies came around. So, this week's memory verse that he recited:

He made everything beautiful.

Next week's verse is pretty long... I'll let you know how it goes.


This just in...

David was watching Sesame Street while I was typing this & he made some excited sound that Elmo just made... immediately followed by Elizabeth making the exact same sound! It sounded so much alike, that I had to ask Grandma if that second noise was Elizabeth or not!

Isn't she cute?!?

Aunt Sissy - Recognize that dress? That's the one that was sized 12 months, but that had to be wrong because it just barely fits her now!

Join in the fun of Tiny Talk Tuesday by heading over to Not Before 7 to see what others are saying!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks so cute on her!!! I'll be on the lookout for more ladybug dresses.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

So funny! I liked the cat one - gross but so funny. Your kids are so adorable. I love that you put pics of them too!

Unknown said...

Your Ladybug looks so cute! I need to work on my photog skills - every pic I take of our Ladybug and she looks startled. Not the cute little face that I see all day. I also thought a ladybug costume for Halloween but don't know where we would take her. Have a blessed day!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win