Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Vote for Elizabeth!

For Elizabeth's 9-month birthday, she has decided to give up sleep! This photo was taken at 4:55 am. Doesn't she look happy? I thought maybe if she played a little bit she'd get sleepy. It hasn't happened yet...

So what's a mom to do? Might as well do a little blogging... and beg for your votes at this week's contest at Mom 4 Life!!!! The winner this week will be selected by viewer's votes, and I was late getting my entry in, so please, please, please go vote for Elizabeth!!!

Our entry is # "SS" and you can only vote once on each alphabet set of entries. (You'll see what I mean if you go vote!) Here is her contest entry photo:

Isn't that cute?!?!?! GO VOTE!!!

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Casio has gone pink!

The special-edition pink EX-Z75 will be available beginning October 2007 and can
be purchased at Sears, La Curacao, Fred Meyer, BJ’s, Nexcom, AAFES, Staples, and
Future Shop. The bundle package will have an MSRP of $179.99, and will proudly
sponsor the National Breast Cancer Foundation. For more information, please
visit http://www.casiousa.com/.

NOW... click over to 5 Minutes for Mom for your chance to win one! (After you've VOTE for Elizabeth, of course!)

4 comments:

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

Your children are precious ... sounds like you have an astronomer on your hands. I visited your prayer site and was truly blessed. Thanks for visiting my little site.

Unknown said...

So, what do you do when they don't want to sleep? Our Ladybug did the same thing last night - was up from 3:30a-5:30a, slept for 30 minutes and wanted to get up again. She loves to talk and coo at that hour, but "the books" say to limit interaction so as to teach them that nighttime is for sleeping. But I hate not interacting with her.

Anonymous said...

I voted for Elizabeth and so did a bunch of my friends. I also sent the link to mom, aunt laurie, carrie, sherrie, mitchell and mitchell's mom. Let us know if she wins she has a bunch of people in Houston cheering for her! :)

Love Aunt Jana

onemotherslove said...

Aunt Jana - We've been wondering where you were!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win