Thursday, September 20, 2007

Remember When?




I took a picture of Dad holding Elizabeth the other day & was taken back 3 years when I saw it...

So, I decided to give Throwback Thursday a try to share it with you.

I had to pull out David's baby book and found this shot taken in November of 2004, when David was about 5-6 months old.

And this was taken last week of Dad and Elizabeth, age 8 months:


Throwback Thursday is brought to you by the girls at Pinks & Blues.

Don't Miss My gDiaper Giveaway This Week!

4 comments:

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Oh my goodness! They look so much alike! And your little boy looked so much like a little man...even at that age!

Cute, cute, cute!

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is incredible! Your babies are so, so beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures for TT!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Shana said...

Hi, found you over at Pinks and Blues. Your children a so cute. And those are some fun shots. :o)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

What a great idea! They look so much alike. How cute!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win