One of Dad's cousins recently moved out of state. While packing up, Cousin found this pair of scuba goggles that had belonged to Grandpappy & brought them to Dad.
David has enjoyed playing with them, but did take some time to figure out how to wear them! I can't help but think how Grandpappy must be laughing as he looked down on his grandson playing with his old goggles!
Elizabeth has been doing a lot of growing lately. She doesn't like to sit back much any more, so I traded out her bouncy seat-type rocking chair for the exersaucer from storage this week. She has really enjoyed the ability to "stand up" while we're in the kitchen and the new toys that are part of the saucer.
Next I may need to see if I can go dig the shopping car cover out of storage... I have no idea where that box is though...
I didn't think I could maneuver this huge basket with her in my pouch sling, so throwing caution to the wind, I buckled her in! Aren't they adorable sitting up there together??!!?? She was having a ball watching David so closely. (David was shielding his eyes from the sun.)
Embedding was disabled, so I couldn't just post this video directly, but click here to see what Dad did at work yesterday. There is some printed language on this page, so don't click if your children are watching & can read. This is not him or his class in the video, just what they did... except he didn't have the safety rope. Glad I wasn't there to watch.
I didn't think I could maneuver this huge basket with her in my pouch sling, so throwing caution to the wind, I buckled her in! Aren't they adorable sitting up there together??!!?? She was having a ball watching David so closely. (David was shielding his eyes from the sun.)Embedding was disabled, so I couldn't just post this video directly, but click here to see what Dad did at work yesterday. There is some printed language on this page, so don't click if your children are watching & can read. This is not him or his class in the video, just what they did... except he didn't have the safety rope. Glad I wasn't there to watch.

1 comment:
Nothing more fun than watching a child discover a new gadget. :) The photo of the two of them together in the shopping cart is adorable. It took me back to try and remember when my guys were small enough to do that. Whoa, time flies!
Post a Comment