Two Thumbs Up for gDiapers!
.
At home, I use the soft covers (in addition to my AIO diapers) as diaper covers, putting washable prefold diapers in as the liners. And another piece of good news - I have never had a leak in gDiapers! That's no leaks with flushable inserts and no leaks with cloth inserts!!! This Mama could not ask for much more than that!
.
Wanna see how they work? Check out the gDiaper website! You can watch a video and get answers to all your questions, sign up for their newsletter, and order diapers to be delivered to your home! AND...
I have this great prize pack to give away this week! Prize pack includes one gDiapers t-shirt (size XL, but fits more like a M!), one window cling sticker that reads, "Leave less of yourself behind," and two $2 off coupons for any gDiaper purchase at a retail store. This would be a great way to spread the news about gDiapers, and save you a couple of bucks!
.
To enter the giveaway, visit gDiapers. Then come back HERE and leave a comment, telling me your favorite thing about gDiapers! Make sure to leave a way to get in touch with you - either through your blog or your email address! The winner will be announced next Monday, September 24. Feel free to spread the love & link back to this giveaway post!
Updated: The winner is Olivia! Congratulations!!!














14 comments:
My favorite thing is the cool colors! No, wait, the no leaks!!
Those look cool.
My kids are out of the diaper phase.
Thought I would comment and sign up anyway, as I have someone near and dear to me that has a baby. (My SIL)
My favorite thing is the little g on the butt, and the whole gdiaper HUG philosophy! And, not adding to the landfills. I can't wait to explain to my son why he wears such cute little diapers :)
I love these diapers...my son has been wearing them for a month now and we've had no leaks! We love that we're helping our environment and doing it so fashionably! And my son's name is Gregory so we already called him Little G!!
Courtney
gregandcourtney@yahoo.com
I love having no diaper smell in my house!
Olivia
redvelvetunicorn@yahoo.com
I LOVE no diaper rash! My daughter seems to react to either the scent or plastic in disposables and always has diaper rash when she uses them.
Amie.Telano@gmail.com
I haven't tried these yet, but I'm looking forward to doing so. I'm really hoping that they'll be a good compromise for us. I'm thinking that I'll be able to pre-fill them with a cloth insert like a pocket diaper, but wash the covers separately to avoid the laundry troubles we've had with pockets. And the no leaks thing sounds fantastic!
By the way, what size of prefold do you use in the gDiaper covers, and what size??
I use cloth inserts at home and flushables when we are out and about. I love the versatility to be able to use both. I am quite surprised at how easy the diapers are. I'm not sure if people who use disposables realize how easy it is and how cost effective! The g's are also super cute and def make a fashion statement!
My favorite thing is how EASY they are to use! Give me a 'sposie now and I fumble around, and actually put one on my cousin's behind backwards! I can't imagine an easier, more guilt free, CUTER diaper. Anyone here interested in them, and still just a little curious, visit the yahoo group. When you choose G's, you don't just get the worlds best diaper, you also get a community!
gSarah
I just love how it leaves less trash and no diaper smells in the house ! My husband likes how easy they are to use and of course, we are doing our bit to be green !
Mama Mandala asked what size we're using - We use medium G's and the cloth I use are the generic cloth diapers from Gerber that come in the big 10-pk from the Big Box stores. I fold the front down to make it short enough to fit, but that also gives us extra absorbency where we need it.
My favorite thing about gDiapers is how cute my son's little bum looks in them. They are super cute and great for the environment. What more can one ask for?! :o)
gritzandoatmeal@yahoo.com
I love that there is no diaper pail in my house...and therefore no smell!
I love the idea of not having stinky diapers everywhere and also that it's helping the future baby's environment .
Post a Comment