Meal Plan Monday
I hope to have some fresh salad ingredients at the beginning of the week that I can use on my lunch sandwiches also. I'll make a batch of fresh salsa on Monday that Dad will probably eat with each of this week's meals. Our evening meals will be enough for one meal, plus lunch for Dad to take to work the next day.
Monday: Salmon Patties, macaroni & tomatoes, salad
Tuesday: Hamburger Steak cooked with onions, peppers & portobello mushrooms, brown rice, and salad
Wednesday: Quesadillas with onions & peppers, chips & fresh salsa
Thursday: Pork Chops, stuffing, green beans
Friday: Chicken & noodles, veggie TBD
Last Saturday, we went to Fort Worth. It was almost like a date... except the kids were with us. David is finally interested in seeing the tall buildings & all the cranes that are up now. We ate an early supper at Qdoba Mexican Grill in Sundance Square. It was really good tasting and priced. I had a Grilled Chicken Taco Salad - crispy flour tortilla bowl filled with shredded romaine, black bean corn salsa, fat-free picante ranch dressing and sour cream. Mmmm...

2 comments:
Sounds like a yummy week.
I also love the info you had a few posts ago regarding plastic. It has been a great concern of mine. Thanks for the information!
Have a great week,
Stacy
Your menu sounds yummy! I'll be moving to the Dallas area in February. Nice to see other Texans on the web :)
Post a Comment