Tiny Talk Tuesday
We've been working on learning manners...
David burps.
Mom: Say "excuse me" when you burp.
David: Excuse me when you burp.
>^..^<
David has learned the routine - when Elizabeth falls asleep while nursing, I put her in the swing for her nap. Now when he notices that she is asleep in my lap, and he wants to play with me, he says:
Mom, you put Elizabeth in the swing.
>^..^<
David earned his first patch for his vest in Cubbies last Wednesday! I was so proud! He recited the verse:
God created the heavens and the earth.
Genesis 1:1
>^..^<
This picture was taken this morning. Doesn't look like he was awake good, does it? : ) Sometimes I get caught up in the whining, crying, waiting beside the potty, changing diapers, etc and forget to take note of the cute things that are happening right under my nose. So I just wanted to say again how much I enjoy "Tiny Talk Tuesday" because it keeps me looking for cuteness all week long! See more Tiny Talk over at Not Before 7, where it all gets started.
So what cuteness did you see this week?

3 comments:
I agree! It is easy to overlook the good with all of the arguing, struggling, dirty diapers, tantrums, being loud, etc. I love that Tiny Talk keeps me listening for something worth remembering and praising! Great way to put it!
Blessings.
My daughter says the same thing - she wants me to put her brother in the swng so i can play with her - kids must think alike!
I am with you - TTT helps me focus on the "fun stuff"! THAT is worth recording!
I love the picture - he is holding MAC! We love cars!
Post a Comment