Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Pretty in Burgundy

Doesn't she look pretty in a dark color?!!

David & Tabi made it onto StuffOnMyCat.com!!!! Check it out!!!

This quote has absolutely nothing to do with my children, but is noteworthy none the less:

I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I
hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that.

- Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone,
1931

Sounds like Thomas Edison would have bought stock in God! Huh... that's a lot more reliable than the stock market, isn't it?

P.S. - Check out our new craft blog, In Stitches!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wordless Wednesday is were you just post a picture on Wednesday. Any picture. I learned of it on the 5 Minutes For Mom website. They have a linky think and it puts your blog up on their website as one that is participating in Wordless Wednesday. So I did that and had 57 hits and 14 comments today!! Crazy huh?

Anonymous said...

Oh...and she does look very pretty in burgundy!! It's the dark hair, eyes and skin. She's gorgeous!

Holly Schwendiman said...

She's adorable. I'm just dripping in from the blog party and found I love all your lady bug stuff. Cute kids and fun blog!

Hugs,
Holly
Holly's Corner

CraftySisters said...

test post

My Trendy Tykes said...

Such a sweet photo!!

Welcome to the big party.

Linda

Alida Sharp said...

what a cutie! I just stopped by for the party... have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!! I bet she would also look great in purple.

EEEEMommy said...

Coming over by way of the Blog party. You have beautiful children! Sigh, they grow sooooo quickly!

Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the party. Welcome. I am glad you could make it...

I am having another party favor give away over at monkey giggles. Come on over when ya get a chance.

PARTY ON...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win