Sunday, March 25, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Since I'm trying to clean out the freezer before the big move, I decided to give Menu Plan Monday a try! So here we go (alternate items listed are for David)....

Monday: Chopped Brisket Sandwiches, Chips & Carrot Sticks / Grilled Cheese
Tuesday: Chicken Strips, Brown Rice & Green Beans
Wednesday: Tacos & Guacamole / Cheese Quesidillia
Thursday: BLT's
Friday: Cheese Ravioli with Ragu, Garlic Bread, Green Beans
I didn't get to Saturday & Sunday.

9 comments:

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

We're having guacamole this week too! I could eat it by the barrel. :)

Blessings~

Joyful Days said...

Great menu! Moving is my least favorite thing, I think.

Blessings~

Leni said...

Your menus looks good! Hope your move goes well. I've moved enough for 5 lifetimes!

Jenn said...

BLT's are one of my faves, only I make it in lettuce wraps. ;-) I love guacamole, too! Can't beat it.
Welcome to Menu Plan Monday, BTW!

Jenn

By the grace of God ... said...

Yummy! BLTs and Ravioli! Great menu! All the best with your move.

Annie said...

Welcome to MPM! Your blog template is adorable, love MaryEnglebriet.
Your menu looks great!
blessings~
Annie
My Life as Annie!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm! Tacos & BLT's! Our family really likes these. Now that warmer weather is here these two meals will be making it to the menu. I so love spring!

Mrs. Carrot

Robin Green said...

The chopped brisket sounds very tasty. You have a great menu planned and I hope the move goes well!

Laura said...

Welcome! So glad you joined us. I hope you find it works for you. I love love love BLT's. I almost always have that when I go out for lunch :)

Laura

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win