Friday, March 09, 2007

Two Months Already???


I can't believe it's been two months already. This photo was the day we came home from the hospital. At today's check-up, Elizabeth weighed in at 10 pounds, 7.5 oz. My how time flies...


We'd also like to wish a Happy First Birthday to our friend Lavery!


In other news... I'd like to join everyone else in congratulating my husband on getting hired by the Fort Worth Fire Department on his first try! I'm proud of you, baby.

... Now I've got only 3 weeks to pack up house & find a new one!!! AAAAHHH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to dad!! Wow, you are going to be busy with an almost 3 year old and a two month old, packing and moving! I hope you still find time to blog...I miss reading about David and Elizabeth when you don't get a chance to. Although I'll completely understand if you don't! I hope the move goes smoothly for y'all!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win