Monday, March 05, 2007

Another Day Around the House

I know I said I was not going to applique any more ladybugs, but sometimes I think I just can't help it! I think this one was the best yet, though, so I guess I'm glad I did it! I was looking at a quilting magazine at HEB & noticed that their machine applique in their photos looked worse than mine! Made me feel better...


David has started reading books to himself. It's very cute. He even turns them right-side-up, now!

And Elizabeth has started enjoying things to look at. Here she is in the baby bed watching the bug mobile above her. She likes the musical light-up star that David used to love on the Baby Einstein play mat, too.


Is it just me...
or does this remind anyone else
of an old movie?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What "old movie"?

LOVEmomma

Unknown said...

I know what movie! :-) I don't think Momma has ever seen it, though. I don't think she's old enough. lol... Are you going to show us what you embroidered the ladybug on?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win