Photo Tag: What Are You Carrying?
This week's Photo Tag wants to see what kind of bags we carry! Mine is the ladybug bag I made to match my baby bedding, boppy cover, wall hanging, and Mei Tai. I made sure that it was big enough to carry my wallet, Elizabeth's diapers & wipes, an extra onesie & burp rag, and an extra diaper for David. My sister helped me put the zipper on the top so that when Dad tosses it into the back seat of the car, everything doesn't fall out... unless I forget to zip it! It's hard to see in the photo, but I also put a cell phone pocket in the front, too. And it's got some pockets inside for the little stuff.

11 comments:
I like that it matches everything! How creative and talented you are!
Yes, very creative! :)
I love the ladybug on there. CUTE.
I can't believe you made your own bag! I'm impressed! So cute!
Oh my gosh- so crafty! I love it!!!
Steph
So cute!!!
Just a ?. Why does the comment button move the first time I click on it?
You ARE very creative!!!
LOVEmomma
Cute! I'd love to see all the matching stuff, too!
awwwwwww.. that is so cute
Oh I love it! And I love your blog, it's fun, I'll be back for sure!
Julie :)
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!
Wow, you sound so coordinated! :o)
Post a Comment