Friday, December 01, 2006

David's First Tattoo


Dad got a little creative tonight with his boy. Can you make out the heart-shaped tattoo on David's arm? : ) He came in to show me & said that it says, "I love MOM"... how sweet is that?

I wonder if Dad was trying to do something "manly" after seeing David dance around the living room with Mom watching ice skating? hmmm....







Now here's something... How many of you have had fresh, home grown tomatoes in the month of December??? I picked these Wednesday afternoon before the cold front came through. Last night's freeze finished off the plants. But look at that bucket of tomatoes I got!!! Sure did make for good tacos & sandwiches the last few days.

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

That's some mighty good looking fruit!

Anonymous said...

Say, It also tasted good for supper!!
LOVEmomma

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win