I think the cat you see is a sheep dog & he belongs with the shepherds. The wagon is loaded with the supplies that Mary & Joseph needed for their long trip. So you've got 3 of them right...
It's all Yours God, Yours God, everything is Yours. From the stars in the sky to the depths of the ocean floor. It's all Yours God, Yours God, everything is Yours. You're the maker and keeper, Father and ruler of everything. It's all Yours.
5 comments:
giraffe
cat
pig
elephant
wagon
LOVEmomma
I thought that was a Roman chariot. It could have been the tax collector's cart.
I think the cat you see is a sheep dog & he belongs with the shepherds. The wagon is loaded with the supplies that Mary & Joseph needed for their long trip. So you've got 3 of them right...
giraffe
pig
elephant
Elmo
Cow standing on 2 legs
Ya mean Elmo wasn't there????
Post a Comment