Christmas: Round 1B
David is now getting the hang of opening presents. Notice his new Elmo slippers and the flashlight on the far side of him. If you look closely, he's standing on a new puzzle.
Dad & Aunt Jana visit. I feel bad for missing her, but I never got a picture of MawMaw!
David opening more presents, still clutching the flashlight!
The flashlight, I think is supposed to be a flare. It came with this "Fire Department" sleeping bag that rolls up into a backpack to look like a pack a fireman would wear. Here he is in his fire helmet to complete the ensemble.
By the time we were done opening presents for Elizabeth, I felt like we had been to a baby shower! : ) Aunt Jana has been excited about her first niece! Here are a few pictures of Elizabeth's gifts... this is not all she got!


I accidentally deleted one of the "pink" pictures, but there was lots more!
The day ended with MawMaw & Aunt Jana driving back home and we watched, "The Sound of Music" on TV.

No comments:
Post a Comment