Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Morning

This video is how we started Christmas morning:


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


To see more videos from the day, visit DropShots. (The date will be wrong when you get there, but they're titled, "Christmas Morning")

Before lunch today, I had taken over 60 photos and 5 video clips! Obviously a few too many to blog! So, I borrowed the slide show idea from my cousin and here are a few of the best photos from Christmas morning:

Cool Slideshows

1 comment:

Beaver said...

I'm very impressed with how quick and easy it is to get pictures uploaded and on the blog with Picturetrail! I got it off the breeder site for our new little puppy. Pretty cool! Great to see so many pictures!! How many more weeks until the BIG PINK slideshow???

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win