Sunday, December 03, 2006

David on Video

I also took a video of David with Santa yesterday so Dad could see it. Santa was waiting for me to take a picture. You can see in this video just how interested in Santa David was... but notice how he's enjoying the cookie & candy cane!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



This morning, David suddenly discovered this little round quilt thing that Grandmama made on the back of the rocking chair and took great interest in it! I think she would have been proud that he likes it so much!

Does this picture look better than usual to you? I think the color & clarity has greatly improved. I have finally resolved the HP issue. After wasting over an hour having to re-take photos yesterday, I bought a Canon and will try to sell the HP on eBay.

Another amazing difference with the Canon is the video quality. I wasn't even considering that when I made my decision. The previous video was shot with the HP; the following with the Canon. I think you will also enjoy the subject of this video, too! : )


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Grandpa said...

Excellent sound quality with the new camera

Anonymous said...

The little quilt that David likes is called a candle mat. Great made several.
Love "Twinkle, Twinkle, little star"!! And the little boy and his mom who is singing. The colors look much more vibrant with the new camera.
Just heard a story on news where HP was not honoring a warranty on a man's TV who was paralized in an accident. Bad - Bad!!
LOVEgrandma

Anonymous said...

Not his TV but his computer!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win