Thursday
Here is David hard at work at his artist desk. Now, I need to get out the Magic Eraser & clean it, but who am I to stifle his creativity while he's doing it? Better his desk than the wall is my thought!!! The rule is: crayons only at your desk. BTW, he had 4 crayons he was working with today and he named all 4 colors: purple, blue, orange, and red.
Also, at our last meeting, his speech therapist said he should be picking up on phrases of songs. Done. He now sings "Itsy Bitsy Spider" with hand motions and 2 songs from his Boz DVD. We LOVE Boz!!! (so I've added an Amazon link to the sidebar)
Taya sent this picture last week. Do you think those are the pods these beautiful peas came out of? They're big enough!
In other news, I called in sick today for Mother's Day Out. Allergies have gotten the best of me. I don't know if it's developed into something else or not. Dad said one of my symptoms indicates I might have an infection. I tried to get a doctor's appointment today, but they were booked, so I scheduled one for tomorrow. Dad was off duty today and was a great help with David. (and so was Boz!)

No comments:
Post a Comment