Always an Adventure
Sorry I have no pictures of David to add today. We're droopy with allergies. So it's about 9:30pm Tuesday night. David's been in bed for an hour & a half and I started to hear rustling on the monitor. I thought maybe he was flopping around or messing with his sheets, so I waited until I heard the banging. I went in through our bedroom for the surprise effect to tell him to lay down. Sure enough, I was surprised! There he was perched up on the changing table, his back to the edge using a coat hanger to beat on the plastic fireman hat that's on the shelf above the table!
After a nice little talk about climbing is a no-no and you could fall and hurt your head, he laid back down in bed. But just now I heard him gasp, then say, "Uh-oh. No-no. OK?" Perhaps I'll go check on him again. Who knew being a mom was going to be so scary??? OK... you moms knew!!!
David is learning to say "Elizabeth" and when you ask him where Baby Elizabeth is, he will pat Mom's tummy.
We are now 28 weeks pregnant. And to tell you the truth, I don't really mean WE. If you've been pregnant, you probably understand that. Anyway, that makes the third trimester, right? According to averages, Elizabeth now weighs about 2 lbs, and is about 14.5" long. She can open her eyes, bat her eyelashes, and is sensitive to bright light. She's starting to put on some baby fat & filling out. Her lungs are developed, but she would still need special care if she was born this early. She is alive & kickin'... Seriously kicking!
David is learning to say "Elizabeth" and when you ask him where Baby Elizabeth is, he will pat Mom's tummy.We are now 28 weeks pregnant. And to tell you the truth, I don't really mean WE. If you've been pregnant, you probably understand that. Anyway, that makes the third trimester, right? According to averages, Elizabeth now weighs about 2 lbs, and is about 14.5" long. She can open her eyes, bat her eyelashes, and is sensitive to bright light. She's starting to put on some baby fat & filling out. Her lungs are developed, but she would still need special care if she was born this early. She is alive & kickin'... Seriously kicking!

No comments:
Post a Comment