Saturday, October 14, 2006

Random Photos


This picture was from before the batteries on my camera died! Notice that David has some big shoes to fill!




Here is my little artist at work this morning. His jammies don't match because of a midnight leak.






This morning David & Dad were playing out in the yard when Dad called me to come outside. This lovely creature was perched on the pole at the back of the yard! When I first came out he had his wings spread wide, but of course wouldn't do it again for a photo. He was making Little One nervous... Click here for more on Little One, the cat seen below.

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

I am sure that David must have been guite upset that his jammies did not match when you took the photo!

Buzzards often spread their wings in the morning sun to dry if they are soaked with dew from the previous night. I have seen whole flocks performing this ritual on the barn near the roost in Ellis county.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win