Thursday, October 12, 2006

Linus Syndrome

First off, David is much better. I even let him have his warm milk at bedtime. Now on to Linus Syndrome....

There's a girl in his MDO class that has a blanket that she drags all over the place. A pretty decent sized blanket, too. Well, David finally caught it. When we got home today, he drug all his blankets out into the living room. When I put those up, he got a towel out of the bathroom & started dragging it around! It was cute at first. And the batteries on my camera died before I got a picture. They're recharging now. And I'm tired of bending over to pick up blankets & towels!

I also had a scare when we got home. As I changed David's diaper, I found something blood-red smeared across the top of the diaper. Before I completely freaked out, I saw the green one. Then I realized it was partially dissolved Fruit Loops from making rainbow necklaces at MDO today. (Final day of Noah's ark.)

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Those blankets may feel good soon with the approach of fall weather!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win