Monday, October 02, 2006

One of those moments...

This is one of those moments we will have to simply remember in our minds. It happened too quick for photos!

Last night I recorded America's Funniest Videos while we were at life group. This evening we watched it. There was a segment of cats jumping, falling, attacking... all sorts of cat comedy. Alan, David & I were all three laughing! I'm talking side-splitting laughter.

David was sitting in his little chair at his table and was really getting into it. He laughed so hard that he ended up pushing off the floor with his feet and in all the hilarity, David flew backwards in his chair! Alan & I couldn't stop laughing as we helped him get up. David almost looked like he wanted to cry, but definitely looked confused. Probably if we could have stopped laughing it might have been upsetting.

I wish you could have seen it. I think I may never forget it.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win