Thursday, August 10, 2006

Our Busy Day

Tell me, you who are mothers of 2 or more children... How do you get them all to look and smile at the same time? I was just glad to get both kids in this photo! Aubrey and Garrett arrived this morning at about 8:15 while their parents handled some business. Here are David & Aubrey (age 3) sharing a granola bar for snack.


And this little ray of sunshine is 3-month old Garrett. Pretty cute, huh? This was David's first experience being around a baby and he (David) did pretty well... until Garrett was asleep in David's baby swing. David still loves that swing. This was a good "test run" for David. Maybe Garrett should come over more often so David can get used to a baby! : )

The other parents returned around noon & after letting Garrett eat (he was very happy to see mom!), we all went to Rosa's for lunch. After screaming a while, David fell asleep before the food was ordered! Then woke up again before lunch was finished... not much of a nap! I think it was about 2pm when we got home maybe? We put David in his bed & I laid down with him. I had a little nap, but I don't think he did. We got up at 3 so he could eat before his speech therapist arrived. He did good through most of her appointment, but I put him back in bed right before she left. Again, he did not sleep.

May be a rough evening...



OK... here's my hair... or lack thereof.

3 comments:

Grandpa said...

Who is that woman behind the camera? The mouth looks familiar and perhaps the shutter-finger.

Pipesville said...

My wife told me not to make any rude comments.

Beaver said...

Hooray for digital!! Do you know how many clicks it takes to get a "good shot" of the family or kids??? I'm just glad I don't have a print them all to find a good one! Hooray for digital! :-)

Wish my short hair looked cute like yours without all the "fixing". Yours looks great! I can tell it doesn't have a can of hairspray on it like mine!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win