Sunday, August 06, 2006

BP vs. P

Today I realized how much this pregnancy is affecting me. David & I were visiting Dad at the fire station. I had to go to the bathroom, so Dad let David "drive" the fire truck while I went inside. I came back into the engine bay to see the happiest little boy (with the happy big boy at his side) pretending to drive the big fire truck. And I didn't have my camera.

BP (before pregnancy) I was hardly anywhere without my camera. BP I blogged pictures and stories almost every day.

In other news... David got a sticker at church today that says, "God is always ready to help, and I helped too!" I assume he helped clean up or something like that. I also forgot to ask if they had my wipe box. It turned up missing from David's backpack last Sunday.

Yesterday David had his first telephone conversation! Usually, we'll hold the phone down & he just looks at it or grins at it. But yesterday, I held the phone down to him and he said, "Heh-whoa?" to MawMaw. And he said it over & over in several different volumes. He's been playing telephone where he says, "Heh-whoa? OK. Bye-bye!" But he kept the conversation short with MawMaw.

He's also been putting words together like, "Bye-bye moon. Nite-nite moon." Repeating lots, saying lots of words. His SLP will be surprised when she comes next Friday!

Mom goes back to the OB on Tuesday... hopefully a sonogram will be scheduled. I feel very pregnant!

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

At least I'm not the only one that gets caught without my camera!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win