Tabi & Dad Hit the Big Time
Probably over a month ago, I submitted a photo to Stuff on my Cat
(before the contest you all heard about). Today, I was checking the new photos that I missed while gone this weekend - low & behold - there was Dad & Tabi on the website!!!
Here's the link: STUFF ON TABI
Again, there's nothing against Tort... I've been trying to get a photo of him for the website, too, but he won't cooperate! And to follow up on the contest - Thanks to all who voted!!! Tabi did not win, but she came in 14th place out of 20 contestants! I'm happy with that - I just didn't want her to be last! : )
Update on the baby (answering questions you've asked) - She was VERY active this weekend at the Women of Faith conference! We have not yet chosen a name. According to the sonogram technician, she's due January 7, 2007, but the doctor will review the video and measurements and make the final call. I go back to see the doctor next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment