Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday, Funny Sunday

First of all, we were standing in church singing songs when I started to sneeze. On the final sneeze, my gum flew from my mouth and landed in the chair in front of us. I was so glad that guy was standing or it would have hit him in the ear!!! Then I got the giggles... for the rest of the song, through the prayer, but finally managed to regain my composure. Then we joined at the end of the service.


David went down with us & kept saying, "Tar" while looking at the band on stage. This afternoon, Dad was playing some music that got David's attention. David was strumming his chest saying, "tar". Get it? GuiTAR!

David was especially interested in the music when Dad played Metallica. (And I heard myself hollering, "David, turn that down!" in a few years...) Below I've added a video of David dancing around, playing air drums with Dad. It was quite entertaining!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win