What's Up, Two?
Sometimes it's just easier to call them by number than trying to remember the right name...
Things have been rather calm with Elizabeth lately. Well, other than the drama. Her dance class is over, she loves to do her school work, and she' been asking me to take her to Target. It's the simple things... : )
When she cashed in her tokens this week, she chose to play an extra game of "Bowling Ball" on the Wii. I forgot to take a picture after the first game, when she & David actually did really well, but she was still excited to have played two games this night:
And I have no idea why she liked the snakes so much at the zoo! You'd 'a thought they were pink or something! But her faaaavorite animal we saw was the little tiny owl in the animal program. And I didn't get a picture of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment