Hey, you... One!
Sometimes it's just easier to call them by number than trying to remember the right name...
I think this is maybe the second time he's been to Toys R Us & couldn't hardly look at me with the store right there beside him! Wish I'd remembered to take a picture when we got to the Lego section, because it was HUGE!
Oh, yeah, that is one cool ship!
David's never really cared to color. I found some Lego coloring pages online, though, and printed a few. This is a most impressive coloring for my non-coloring boy!
When I saw the Lunar Limo with all it's gold bling and new, specialty pieces, I said, "Wow, David, I can't wait to see what you're gonna come up with from all these new pieces!" I had absolutely no idea that they would be so... angelic.
"Angel Mobile"
"Angel Limo"
"Angel Car"
Who knew Legos could be so heavenly?!?! And I love how he made wings and used the happy face!

No comments:
Post a Comment