Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Kids' First Geocaching Experience

 I mentioned that my kids needed to have a GrandpaVenture and next thing I know we were loaded up & ready for an exciting day of geocaching!

 Grandpa was in front with the GPS(s) and had all the cache coordinates entered in.  We headed south to find our first (virtual) cache.

 click to enlarge

 I had gone through and selected some caches that I thought would be interesting to our crew.  Too bad we weren't in West earlier... I really wanted to get a kolache.  But it was close to lunch time, so we went on to Waco for pizza. 

After lunch we headed on to an ammo box cache.

 Had to stop and look at toadstools.  None were left standing.

 David was excited with his first find!  
So was Elizabeth!

 Our final destination was Temple.


 At the opposite end from the depot was a new playground!

 We had a little Cabana on the way home & got home in time for bed!  What a great day!

1 comment:

Erika Jean said...

Looks like you had fun!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win