Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Graby Baby

Last week, I thought Rebekah looked so cute when she climbed up in the chair at Dad's desk and put her hands in the right places. We put a password on the computer so she wouldn't really do anything and let her have fun.

Today, the office door was closed and she was in the living room. While I was reheating pancakes, she managed to get into the office and completely clean off Dad's desk. His paperwork trays, his books, even his desk drawer - all scattered about the floor.

Then we went shopping for a gate wide enough to span the double doors into the office. She was not thrilled.

She was crying about not being able to get in here:

Then she decided maybe she could have fun with it after all.

So far, the gate is working... Now if I could just keep her out of the Legos and the cabinets, and off the table & chairs (which I have to do at least once every 30 minutes she's awake). This is one of the reasons I haven't been blogging much lately!

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Now do you know why we didn't have many pictures of our third child?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win