Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday: Toothless Edition

There were several things Elizabeth said this week that made me think, "I'm gonna remember that for Tiny Talk Tuesday." You'll just have to trust me. She's cute.

Elizabeth and I went out to the barn to put the chickens up tonight. Rebekah was already asleep & in bed. I'm not even sure what David was doing. We came back inside to find David in the bathroom crying, blood on his face.

I was on the phone with Aunt Sissy, so I quickly said goodbye just as David started to exclaim in his distress, "Mom! I'm falling apart!!!"

Please don't think that we've never warned him that he would loose his baby teeth. Apparently that just slipped his mind.

After reminding him about his baby teeth and his grown up teeth, and reassuring him that this means he's turning into a big kid, he started to be ok with falling apart... I mean, loosing a tooth.

Upon further questioning, it seems that he was playing on the couch and hit his mouth, knocking the tooth out. It must have been starting to loosen without us noticing. Now that he's asleep, I guess it's time to put on my fairy wings...

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win