15-months and 3 1/2 years!!!
Rebekah turned 15 months old on Wednesday. There she is with banana on her face (trying to rub some on my camera, too!). She loves her bananas!
At her check-up, she weighed in at 24 pounds, 4 oz (75th percentile) and measured 30.5 inches long (50th percentile). As soon as the dr took out her little flashlight, Rebekah started crying, and I mean wailing! She bawled the whole time as she had her eyes, noes, throat and ears checked. She blubbered through listening with the stethoscope. I don't know how dr heard anything! She stopped crying when the exam was done & I picked her up. Doctor said she looked great, though. She got 3 immunizations in 2 injections. As soon as I laid her down for the shots, she started blubbering again, so much that you couldn't even tell a difference when she actually got the shots! After getting in the car, she was asleep in less than 5 minutes!

1 comment:
I can't believe how big they're getting! Ladybug was like that at dr. appts until her 3 year check up (recently). She was a blubbering mess, which made me a wreck too! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment