Saturday, May 29, 2010

I love my little country family!

A friend recently called the garden hose in her front yard their white trash swimmin' pool. This is even better - I threw down a tarp first so we'd have puddles to play in (and to keep the fire ants off the baby) while the chickens stood in the shade watching!

Oh yeah, it was well received and once again I earned the title of "Best Mom!" And that's all that matters.
Now their cool little bodies are inside. One is at the dining table, buck necked, playing with his Legos. The next one is in her undies having a tea party on the couch. And the last one is in her diaper eating puffs off the floor. And I put them there.

Oh yeah, I love my life. : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This makes me smile. :-)

Grandpa said...

Glad to know you had a good day.

Unknown said...

Sounds fun... it was finally warm here today. But the pool water is still cold.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win